Spring is here, and I’m thrilled! We’re just starting to see green grass again. I’m daydreaming of warmer days and picnics in the park. Sunshine, tulips, asparagus, Claritin—I’ll take it all.
Below, you’ll find a list of what’s in season this month, and a few links that I’ve been wanting to share with you (including a few affiliate links). Cheers to April!
- This bee documentary will blow your mind
- What I wish I knew about dating in my 20s: Amen.
- Ambitious Home’s vintage rugs: Love checking out Monique’s rug selections every week! I’m on the hunt for a rug for my office now.
- The latest diet trend is not dieting: Although, let’s not call this a trend.
- How the body and mind talk to one another
- New natural beauty favorites: I started using Indie Lee’s gentle peel pads every few evenings and my friends are asking me why I’m glowing. That is why. I’m also a big fan of the same brand’s hydrating toner—you really get a lot of product for the price, too.
- Also relevant, Do You Know What’s in Your Cosmetics? and my favorite natural beauty blog, Whoorl.