Join the family 🖤
Guys! OMG! I finally found the perfect way to make gluten free and vegan cinnamon buns and they came out so good!! I have struggled with being dairy free and gluten free because I crave so many sweets that I cannot access easily so I decided to make them at home. Today I give you all my tips and the recipe for how I made these sweet treats! Hope you enjoy!!
If you have any questions, let me know down below!
* 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
* 6 tablespoons vegan butter
* 1 (1/4 ounce) package rapid-rise instant yeast
* 2 tablespoons sugar
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 4 cups (more or less) Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free 1:1 Baking Flour
* 1/4 cup vegan butter
* 1/2 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
* 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 8 oz vegan sour cream
* 1 stick of vegan butter
* 3 cups of powdered sugar
Here is where I got the recipe from:
Let’s Be FRIENDS!
For business inquires please email email@example.com
Thank you for watching!!