How To Make A Creamy Chickpea Curry Indian Style – Vegan Chickpea Recipe – Chana Masala – Easy Chickpea Curry
Chana masala can be made in many ways. This chickpea curry is extremely delicious and that creamy gravy makes it extra special. If you make this chickpea curry just the way I showed you then it will soon be your favorite.
🔔Please click on the link below and subscribe to Curries With Bumbi so that I can bring more new recipes for you– https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc5O8GaMvAGjmvENEvvqZrg
Ingredients for making chickpea curry –
For boiling dal –
* 1 standard cup/ 230 gm dried chickpeas. After cooking the boiled chickpeas weighed 496 gm. Soak the chickpeas in 1.5 liters of water along with a tablespoon of salt. You can even use canned chickpeas.
* 2 cups hot water needed to pressure cook the chickpeas
* 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 large/228 gm onion
* 18 gm/1 & 1/2 teaspoon finely grated ginger
* 3 large cloves/10 gm/1 teaspoon finely grated garlic
* 1 large/ 2 medium/200gm ripe red tomato
* 1/2 of a 403ml can of coconut milk or 1 cup of coconut milk
* 3 green chilies (optional)
* 1/2 a cup of chickpea liquid
* 1 teaspoon nigella seeds(kalonji/kalojeere). You can replace it with regular cumin seeds
* 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder. If you want to make a simple garam masala powder at home then click the link for the recipe – https://youtu.be/Vd3O5P36n8k
* coriander leaves (cilantro)
* 3 to 4 tablespoons oil or adjust according to your preference
For the spice paste –
* 1 tablespoon curry powder. If you want to make your own curry powder, click the link below –
* 1 teaspoon ground coriander
* 1 teaspoon red chilli powder or paprika. Please adjust the proportion according to your tolerance of heat level.
Serve this with rice, naan, roti or paratha.
KEEP IN TOUCH FOOD LOVERS –
My email – firstname.lastname@example.org. Share the photos of your culinary success by emailing me.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/currieswithbumbi
🎬 Related Videos –
🎬 Vegetarian & Vegan Recipes –
🎬 Dal (lentil) & Bean Recipes –
🎼Background Music – (From YouTube Audio Library)-
Frozen In Love By Aakash Gandhi
#chickpeacurry #chickpearecipe #currieswithbumbi
DISCLAIMER- The information provided on this channel is for general purposes only and should not be considered as professional experience. All opinions/views/suggestions expressed here are based on my personal experience of cooking which I gained for years at my own home kitchen. While making videos, I have taken into consideration all possible and required safety precautions, but still any action you take based upon the information on this channel is strictly at your own discretion and risk, and we are not liable for any harm or damage in connection after watching or trying out the content presented in our videos.
Have a happy and safe cooking experience.