This is a video on how to make a delicious batch of some homemade VEGAN pumpkin cinnamon rolls from scratch. I love this recipe and I think its great for Thanksgiving but its also great all throughout pumpkin season.
Hope you all enjoy this !
Please like and subscribe.
VEGAN PUMPKIN ROLLS
2¼ tsp active dry yeast
¼ c warm water
¾ c pumpkin puree
2 Tbsp vegan butter, melted
2 c flour, plus more for dusting
2 Tbsp sugar
¼ tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp cloves ( pinch )
½ tsp salt
½ c brown sugar (packed)
1 Tbsp ground cinnamon
1 pimch of each allspice, ginger
¼ c vegan butter, melted
1 tsp vegan butter melted
1 tsp vanilla
1½ c powdered sugar
2 Tbsp water or vegan milk
1. Activate yeast with warm non dairy milk or water. Yeast should begin to ” breathe “, creating small bubbles.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, nutmeg and salt.
3. Add hald the sugar, pumpkin puree and melted vegan butter to your foamy yeast mixture.
4. Make a well in your dry mix and add wet mix. Mix in bowl until dough begins to come together. Once the dough forms, remove from bowl and knead on counter by hand.
5. Knead until smooth, adding extra flour as needed to keep it from sticking. Gently poke the dough with your finger if the indentation bounces back it is ready, if not continue to knead.
6. Cover tightly with plastic, set in a warm, draft-free place, until it doubles in size.
7. Once it’s about doubled, punch it down and roll out until it’s rectangular and about ¼-½” thick.
8. Lather with filling mix. Add toasted pumpkin seeds ( optional )
10. Applying slight pressure, roll the dough up like a jelly roll.
11. Lightly saw through the roll with a serrated knife to create 8 or so equal slices.
12. Arrange in a lightly-greased pan.
13. Cover and set in a warm place to rise for another 25 – 40 minutes.
14. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
15. While the buns bake, whisk together icing ingredients until smooth.
17. Drizzle icing over warm buns. Serve HOT !
Social Media Links