Want to start on a raw vegan diet to look and feel amazing? Get your FREE 5-Day Raw Food Diet Kickstart Menu Plan here: http://www.rawsomehealthy.com
Gingerbread cookies are a great recipe to make during the festive season and are ideal for sharing with family or friends, where you can relax together, unwind and eat sweet treats. Of course in the past your sweet treats would have been loaded with refined sugar, processed foods and animal products, but things have changed for the better!
Traditional gingerbread cookie recipes usually require eggs, butter, wheat flour and refined sugar. However, these ingredients are unhealthy. Instead, you can create a health-boosting, cruelty-free version of gingerbread cookies that are ridiculously delicious!
So today we are making raw, vegan and gluten free cookies. They are soft, chewy and have a yummy sweet and spicy flavour.
Have your explored our products? They help people worldwide to gain the health, shape and fitness levels of their dreams!
* Thrive On Raw – Easy And Practical Guide To Starting And Succeeding On A Raw Vegan Lifestyle: http://www.rawsomehealthy.com/thriveonraw
* Thrive On Raw Recipes – 40 Delicious And Low-Fat Raw Vegan Meals To Help You Achieve Your Ideal Weight And Glowing Health: http://www.rawsomehealthy.com/rawrecipes/
* Our journey on raw, lessons learnt and mistakes to avoid: “The Raw Message” http://www.rawsomehealthy.com/raw-message
* “Deliciously Raw Dinners: 36 tasty and easy to make low-fat raw vegan savoury recipes to assist your detox, as well as weight and health management: http://rawsomehealthy.com/deliciously-raw-dinners-3/
* Struggling to be raw, fit and healthy during the winter months? Discover “The Raw Food Winter Recipe Collection”: http://rawsomehealthy.com/raw-winter-recipes/
* Love fruit and traveling? “Your Guide To The Top 10 Fruitful Destinations”
* A parent or a parent-to-be? “Healthy Raw Nutrition For Children And Teenagers”
* Into consciousness, raw food diet, global shift of awareness and self-transformation? “The Spirit of Transition”
Wishing you abundant health,
Paul and Yulia Tarbath