Satisfy your sweet tooth without grains, sugar, or eggs in this delicious vegan brownie recipe that’s quick and easy to make. ⭐️ PRODUCTS USED IN THIS VIDEO ‣ http://shwv.co/~/_4ChTX25BvU ♥OPEN FOR MORE♥
Recipe: Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free Vegan Brownies
Inspired by “The Spunky Coconut” for Vegan, Egg-Free, Grain-Free Brownies: http://www.thespunkycoconut.com/2010/03/egg-free-grain-free-brownies-part-2-gluten-free-vegan-dairy-free/
1/2 cup organic applesauce (make sure there is no added sugar!) http://shwv.co/~kfBG
2 Tbs. water
1/4 tsp. guar gum http://shwv.co/~kfBW or xanthan gum http://shwv.co/~kfBY
1/2 tsp. baking powder http://shwv.co/~kfBI
1/2 tsp. baking soda http://shwv.co/~kfBm
1 cup of nut butter (I use 1/2 cup cashew butter: http://shwv.co/~kfBb+ 1/2 cup almond butter: http://shwv.co/~kfBU)
1/4 tsp. salt http://shwv.co/~kfBi
1/2 cup raw cacao powder: http://shwv.co/~kfB+ or cocoa powder: http://shwv.co/~kfB7
3 pkts. SweetLeaf Stevia http://shwv.co/~kfBg
1. Stir the applesauce, water, and guar gum together in a bowl with a whisk for a minute or two.
2. Now add the rest of ingredients to the bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Grease a loaf pan with some oil, I use coconut oil. Also I chose a loaf pan for this because it’s a smaller batch and it gets too thin and flat if I use a square baking pan. So a loaf pan gives it those nice crispier/crunchier edge pieces and gooey middle pieces.
4. Now scoop the batter into the pan and smooth it around with a spoon.
5. Bake for 25-28 minutes at 350 degrees.
Let it cool for 5-10 minutes and then you can slice it up and serve it with your milk of choice…trust me you’ll want something to drink as these brownies are pretty rich.
Now enjoy (and try not to eat the whole pan!). I store my leftovers in a container in the fridge and eat it from there so I can make them last for several days.
Read more about this recipe over at the blog: http://www.ashleysgreenlife.com/2014/11/gluten-free-sugar-free-vegan-brownies.html
OTHER PLACES YOU CAN FIND ME:
♥READ MORE ON MY BLOG♥
♥FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM♥
♥PIN WITH ME ON PINTEREST♥
♥SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL♥
Please leave friendly comments or questions below!
ATTENTION: At this time I’m not doing product reviews or sponsored posts. But if you have any green-related questions, email me at email@example.com
Background Music: (Royalty-Free) “Happiness” by Pink Zebra
Thank you for all your support