How to make pizza. Pizza dough recipe. A guide to make pizza at home. Potato herb garlic pizza. Vegetarian pizza. Vegan Pizza. Easy pizza at home. Pizza tutorial for beginners. Pizza crust recipe. Pizza crust tutorial and guide.
Pizza con Patat. Home made pizza recipe.
* Please note that I use a powdered parmesan cheese and this is absolutely optional.
* Please note that I left the 190 ML (0.8 cups) of warm water out of the pizza dough recipe on screen by mistake. Oooops!
* The recipe below is a slight variation of the one in the video, but they both work fine.
The below recipe is the much requested one from my more recent video.
Showing how to make pizza dough, a stuffed crust pizza with a tomato and cheese topping… https://youtu.be/gAd-C6b4ZgU
** THE ALTERNATE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE FROM VIDEO LINKED ABOVE **
– All Purpose Flour (plain Flour) – 2 cups.
– Warm water (36 c or 100F) – 190ml (0.8 cups).
– Instant yeast – 2 tsp.
– White sugar – 1TBSP (take out 1tsp and put in yeast/water mix).
– Salt – 1tsp.
The All Purpose Flour (Plain Flour) will give you a thinner, yet delicious crust.
– Below steps are shown in detail in the video linked to above in this description.
– Put yeast in warm water with 1tsp sugar and stir. Sit for 10 minutes.
– Put all dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
– After 10 minutes, water/yeast mix. Stir and pour into bowl.
– Mix for 7 -10 minutes on a low speed.
– If mixing by hand – Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Turn it out onto a floured bench and knead for 10 minutes.
– Put dough in a greased container and cover with greased cling wrap or a damp tea towel.
– Let it sit in a warm spot for 1 hour, making sure container is big enough for the dough to rise.
– I say 4 hours in the video, as I made a huge batch for 9 people at that time.
– Put dough onto a floured bench and push the air out of the dough.
– Form into a shape for your tray, pushing with your fingers or by using a rolling pin.
– I put Semolina on my tray for a slightly crunchy base.
** Potato Topping **
1 medium to large potato.
1.5 tsp garlic.
2 tsp dried mixed herbs (I use rosemary, oregano, sage, thyme, basil).
1/3 tsp cracked black pepper.
1/3 tsp salt.
2 Tbsp olive oil.
2 Tbsp Powdered Parmesan cheese.
Sprigs of fresh rosemary.
1/2 cup of chopped chives or spring onions (green inions).
Please refer to video for mixing and assembly of pizza topping.
Hit the LIKE button and give a thumbs up.👍 This help my channel a lot.
Subscribe here – https://www.youtube.com/c/MyAussieGardenKitchen
Then turn on ALL post notifications at the bell. 🔔
*** CHAPTERS ***
00:00 – A look at what I am making.
00:23 – Prepping the tray and dough making info.
01:06 – Potato slicing & thickness explained.
01:42 – Mixing potato with ingredients.
02:47 – Prep & seasoning the pizza base.
03:43 – How to put on potatoes.
04:25 – Baking process and temperatures explained.
05:10 – Finished pizza, slicing & tasting.
Join me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/daz_youtube/
G’day everyone and welcome to My Aussie Garden & Kitchen.
My name is Darren, but please call me Daz ( nickname for Darren).
In this channel I will be cooking various recipes, preserving, growing vegetables, growing fruit in my orchard, as well as raising chickens, tending to my worm farm and showing you Australian animals that come to my house. Yes, kangaroos included.
Thanks so much for watching one of my videos and please consider watching another.
All the best and take care.
#pizzadough #Pizza #vegetarianpizza