Turn snack time into family bonding time. Gather the kids and create this epic Avocado Strawberry Ice Cream. Buy the ingredients and earn 3% cash back at US supermarkets on up to $6000 in purchases with the Blue Cash Everyday Card. Terms apply.
Learn more at http://amex.co/epiceveryday.
» Subscribe to the Amex YouTube Channel: http://po.st/om60ye
Avocado Ice Cream
4 ripe avocados
2 cans full fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1-2 tablespoons honey
2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
2 teaspoons honey
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Place the strawberries, honey and lemon juice in a food processor. Puree until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and rinse the food processor.
2. Remove the pits from the avocados, and scoop into the food processor. Add the lemon juice and honey.
3. Take the coconut milk out of the fridge and open the can. Scoop the cream off the top of the coconut milk, reserve the coconut water for another use.
4. Add the coconut cream to the avocado mixture in the food processor and blend together until smooth and creamy.
5. Spread a layer of ice cream into a loaf pan. Drizzle a thin layer of strawberry compote over the avocado ice cream. Cover with another layer of avocado ice cream, repeat to create a few layers, ending with avocado ice cream. Transfer to the freezer, freeze completely.
About: American Express is a global service company, providing customers with exceptional access to charge and credit cards, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. Get up close to the passionate lives of rising artists, a new wave of entrepreneurs, and everyday people. Join us for everyday inspiration on the official American Express YouTube channel.
More from American Express!
Avocado Strawberry Ice Cream | Epic Everyday | American Express
Thanks! Share it with your friends!