Avocado Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe. This sounds funny, but is amazing. Easy. Tasty. Rich. Healthy.
16 oz Heavy Whipping Cream
14 oz Condensed Milk
1 Cup of Strawberries
1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
3 Whole Avocados
1) Whisk Heavy Whipping Cream until you reach soft peaks.
2) Blend the strawberries, Avocados and Condensed Milk.
3) Mix everything into the whipped cream and add powdered sugar.
4) Place the mix into the avocado shells and add a thin slice of strawberry on top.
5) As an option, put leftovers in a bowl with slices of strawberry.
6) Freeze for two hours, then enjoy!
Thanks! Share it with your friends!