Join me in making an quick and hearty vegan ramen right in the comfort of your own home! All you need is a few Asian ingredients, some prep time, and some Japanese cooking spirit! Remember to like, comment, and subscribe for more vegan recipes!
Dried ramen noodles
Extra firm tofu
Toasted nori (seaweed)
Vegetable stock (optional)
1. Wash and prep your veggies, brush your mushrooms with a tamp cloth and not run them under water. Pat dry your extra firm tofu before searing them in the pan.
2. Olive oil in hot non-stick pan, place sliced tofu in
3. Bring a pot of water to boil
4. Once the tofu is done, set it aside
5. Sear bok choy in hot non-stick pan, once done set aside
6. Pour boiling water onto dry ramen noodles
7. Put saucepan back on the heat, add olive oil
8. Add bok choy, mushrooms, garlic, and green onions.
9. Add a generous table spoon of miso paste
10. Add 3-4 cups of water of optional veggie stock
11. Deglaze your pan and add soy sauce/tamari/shoyu
12. Prep your noodles in an empty bowl, and pour over your stock and veggies
13. Slice your toasted nori (seaweed) and garnish
14. Garnish with fresh cilantro
Follow me on Social Media:
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Vegan Recipes Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
You are watching:
If you like this ramen, you will LOVE my Vegan Spicy Tan Tan Ramen:
Thanks! Share it with your friends!