Learn how to make cauliflower vegan tacos!
LAY HO MA!! Let’s be real now, everyone loves tacos. Not only are they absolutely delicious, they are super easy to make and put together. This recipe is no exception. The cauliflower will amaze you how much it will taste like ground beef filling. Join me in this episode and learn how to make amazing vegan cauliflower tacos!
generous bunch cilantro
2 roma tomatoes
generous pinch pink salt
fresh cracked pepper
couple drizzles olive oil
splash fresh lime juice
taco shells (@Trader Joe’s in this episode)
4 cups riced cauliflower
1 tbsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp chili powder
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
1/2 tbsp onion powder
1 tsp cumin
3 tbsp soy sauce
hot sauce (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. Finely chop the shallot, jalapeño (keep the seeds for more spice), chop
the cilantro, and dice the tomatoes. Place them all into a mixing bowl
3. Season with a generous pinch of pink salt and fresh cracked pepper. Add a drizzle of olive oil and fresh lime juice. Mix and set aside
4. Line the hard taco shells on a baking tray and bake in the oven on 350F for 3-4min
5. Heat up a sauté pan on medium high heat. Drizzle some olive oil.
6. Add the cauliflower, smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and cumin. Mix
7. Add the soy sauce and continue to sauté for 5-7min
8. Assemble your tacos with some hot sauce and mashed avocados!
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK + FREE E-BOOK HERE:
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: