We have a vegan bowl recipe for you tonight! This is the thanksgiving detox! We are making a vegan bowl (or buddha bowl) to get in all our veggies we probably missed out on during Thanksgiving dinner. We’ll learn how to make cauliflower rice, top it with beans, swiss chard, roasted red peppers and avocado for a healthy bowl combination!
Another healthy date night recipe for your next date night, and new way to get in your veggies! Enjoy this vegan bowl recipe by Date Night with Michelle and Doug!
Subscribe for new videos every Friday!
Follow us on the Gram: www.instagram.com/datenightwmichelleanddoug
Tweet us: www.twitter.com/datenightwmd
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
1/2 head cauliflower
1 15oz can black beans
8 bundles swiss chard
1 red pepper
1 clove garlic
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Coarsely chop 1/2 head of cauliflower and add to blender or food processor. Grind until fine.
2. Cut off stems from swiss chard, cut red pepper into strips and line on a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil on both veggies, balsamic vinegar on the swiss chard and salt and pepper on both. Cook for 10 minutes.
3. Sautee onion and garlic on a pan on medium heat. Add in cauliflower once fragrant and stir.
4. Once cauliflower has cooked through, stir in salt and pepper, black beans and cook through.
5. Slice open avocado and prepare by slicing vertically along the flesh to create slices within the avocado.
6. Plate, serve and enjoy!