ORDER YOUR COOKBOOKS, MERCH, & SUSHI MASTERCLASS HERE:
LEARN HOW TO MAKE A BEAUTIFUL VEGETARIAN \ VEGAN PAELLA RECIPE TODAY!
LAY HO LAY HO! This is one of those dishes that’s perfect for a lazy one pan day or fit for a king and queen on those romantic date nights. Join me in this episode and learn how to make a delicious vegetarian / vegan paella recipe right at home!
3 pieces garlic
1 small red onion
1/2 red bell pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1/2 cup canned chickpeas
generous cup artichoke
2 tsp sweet paprika
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cups veggie stock
1 cup arborio rice
generous pinch of saffron
1. Finely chop the garlic and dice the red onion. Break off the woody parts of the asparagus and chop into bit sized pieces. Finely dice the red bell pepper and tomato
2. Heat up a nonstick pan to medium heat. Add the olive oil followed by the red onions. Sauté for 2min
3. Add the chickpeas and artichoke. Sauté for 2min. Add the garlic and asparagus. Sauté for another 1-2min
4. Add the sweet paprika and give the pan a stir. Add the red bell pepper, salt, and tomatoes. Sauté for 1-2min
5. Add the veggie stock and distribute the arborio rice throughout the pan. Add the saffron. Then, gently submerge the rice into the liquid and bring to a boil
6. Cover and cook on medium low for 15min. Then, turn the heat off and let the rice steam for 10min
7. Turn the heat to medium high and cook the rice uncovered for 4-5min. Squeeze over some fresh lemon juice and serve
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @yeungmancooking
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/yeungmancooking.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: