LAY HO MA!! I absolutely love curries. They are an incredible comfort food with complex flavours, but actually easy to make. Join me in this episode and learn how to make an easy weeknight vegan chickpea curry. Let’s begin.
2 pieces garlic
drizzle of olive oil
salt and pepper
2 tbsp garam masala
1 tsp turmeric
1 cup canned chickpeas
1 1/2 cups full fat coconut milk
handful of baby kale and arugula
couple sprigs cilantro
flatbread (optional) – https://youtu.be/P3fDwsH1MOg
1. Thinly slice the onion and finely chop the garlic
2. Add a drizzle of olive oil to a hot pan
3. Saute the onions and garlic in the pan for about 3-5min with some salt and pepper
4. Add the garam masala and turmeric
5. Add the chickpeas and coconut milk. Give it a stir
6. Add a handful of baby kale and arugula. Season with salt and give it a stir
7. Turn off the heat and taste. Add more salt if needed
8. Plate and garnish with some fresh cilantro. Serve with flatbread made in a previous episode!
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK HERE:
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching:
How to make HOMEMADE FLATBREAD: