My first ever vegan cooking video! I hope you guys like it! Today we’re cooking creamy vegan pasta with mushrooms. This recipe is SUPER affordable and cheap to make, but most importantly it’s healthy, delicious and filling! And it only requires one pot to make it in, which equals not much washing up! I adapted this meal from the creamy vegan pasta that I saw on the Yup Its Vegan website, here’s the direct link if you want to make the original recipe: http://bit.ly/2n7Juih
I hope you guys enjoy this video and try to make this meal for yourselves at home! Make sure to tweet me or Instagram me if you do so I can see! x
Here’s The Recipe:
– 2 Cups Vegetable Stock
– 1.5 Cups Non-Dairy Milk
– 1 Brown Onion
– As many garlic cloves as you like (I use 4 to 5)
– Fettucine or Tagliatelle Pasta
– Salt, Pepper, Paprika, Garlic and Onion powders to taste
– Roughly chopped mushrooms to taste. I use almost a whole punnet as mushrooms tend to shrink when cooked.
Here’s What I Used:
– The pot I used to cook is the Le Crueset Casserole Dish 28cm: http://bit.ly/2ni3v51
– Wooden Spoon Set http://bit.ly/2m5VwaO
HERE’S MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS – come say hi!
MY BLOG: http://stephanielangemakeup.com
Stephanie Lange is represented by Max Connectors. For all business enquiries, brand collaborations or influencer opportunities, please contact Max Connectors at [email protected]
Please send any PR products / gifts to:
ATTN: Stephanie Lange
13/32 Ralph Street
Alexandria NSW 2015
Please note: Some of the above links may be affiliate links, of which I earn a small commission.