Thanks for watching, I hope you can like, comment and interact with us, and subscribe to our channel for more videos and recipes!
By the way, I ended up being sick by the end of that night too and was not feeling good the whole day which is why I looked tired and not my best in the video, but we are both better now, this was a while ago and we just haven’t uploaded it until now. We caught something from some people at Tyler’s job.
This is an easy and quick soup recipe with a lot of nutrition, I hope it can warm you up and help your body be at its best!
3 Cartons of veggie broth (12 cups)
3 Medium Yukon gold yellow potatoes, diced
3 Small cauliflowers, chopped
1-2 Medium red onions, chopped
3 Cups shredded carrots
1-2 Cups of nutritional yeast
4-6 Tablespoons of lemon juice
2 teaspoons to 2 tablespoons of onion powder, garlic powder, Himalayan sea salt, black pepper, Italian seasoning, turmeric, and mustard seed powder to taste.
1 heaping cup of vegan cheddar cheese shreds (optional)
Around 20 ounces of frozen broccoli, thawed (more or less depending on how much you want in soup)
Red pepper flakes to garnish for a kick (optional)
1. Pour vegetable broth in large pot/saucepan and allow it to boil on high covered
2. Remove cover to pot or saucepan and add all the potatoes, carrots, onions, cauliflower and boil it with the broth covered until soft and well cooked
3. Then blend the soup in the blender until creamy and well blended
4. Return to pot and add nutritional yeast, stir in well
5. Add lemon juice and seasonings/spices/salt and pepper to taste into the soup and mix in well
6. Then add the vegan cheddar cheese shreds (optional) and stir in well until completely melted and mixed into the soup
7. Finally add the thawed frozen broccoli into the soup and stir in and allow to warm up into the soup.
8. Serve warm soup in bowls with warm bread if you would like, garnish with more Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes for a kick. Enjoy! 🙂
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM:
Contact us at: TylerandMelasjourney@gmail.com
Midsummer Sky Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License