Follow us on https://www.instagram.com/angrybroccolirecipes/
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/AngryBroccoliRecipes
Hi there! This is a super easy recipe of our version of the famous and everybody’s favorite potato salad, but in color! The reason we like it is because of the added bell peppers and spinach, oh year, and it’s also mayo free! This combination of flavors is an explosion of vitamins that makes the salad taste fresh, airy and delicious!
Eat healthy – live longer!
– Lemon juice ¼ cup
– Oil ¾ cup
– 2 tbsp Whole grain mustard
– salt pepper
– ½ of Bell pepper (use different colors for the rainbow effect)
– hand full of spinach
– ¼ of onion
– 2 carrots
– 3 stocks of celery
– 5-8 cooked red skin potatoes
1. Boil the potatoes and and let them cool down. If you want you can do that day before.
2. Next, make the dressing by combining lemon juice, oil, parsley, mustard, salt, and pepper in the blender.
3. Roughly chop the spinach, Julien the onion, and dice rest of the veggies.
4. Now for make a rainbow effect by lining up the veggies in fine colorful rows . Serve with dressing on the side, and mix right before serving.
Music – Magnetic Dip by Martin Klem