OPEN FOR ALL INSTRUCTIONS
Today I am sharing with you all 3 Recipes : Chickpea Scramble Avocado Breakfast Sandwich, Very Berry Nice Cream, and Wild Blueberry Waffle
Find more easy recipes in the FOODS highlight on my instagram profile : http://instagram.com/itslaurielo
Vegan Avocado, Sausage, Egg and Cheese English Muffin Sandwich
you’ll need :
for the egg
– 3/4 cup of chickpea flour
– 1 cup of water
– 1 tsp of pink Himalayan salt
– 1 tsp of oil (avocado or olive oil
– 1 tbsp of nutritional yeast (optional)
– 1/4 tsp of curry powder (optional)
– 1/2-1 tsp of indian black salt (Kala namak)
for the sandwich
– 1/2 avocado (sliced or mashed)
– 1 whole wheat english muffin bun
– 1 Sol breakfast sausage patty (optional)
– 1 slice of vegan cheddar cheese (we used Daiya)
I like meal prepping the egg so I have it on hand any time I make this.
The egg takes about 30mins to prepare.
For the egg :
1. Mix all the egg ingredients except the indian black salt in a mixing bowl and whisk until well mixed.
2. In a non-stick pan, heated at medium heat, pour the mixture and use a spatula to move it gently.
3. move the mixture around until it starts breaking easily into curdles, this could take a good 5-10 minutes.
4. Once the curdles are separating easily, cover the pan with a lid and continue cooking for about 5-6 minutes, until the “egg” reach the desired consistency.
5. When they are ready to serve, add the black indian salt to keep most of the egg-y flavour.
For the sandwich :
1. In a non-stick pan on medium heat, add oil (we used avocado oil) and cook your breakfast sausage patty according to the box’s instructions. the one we used took about 8-10 minutes.
2. Slice and toast the english muffin bun
3. Slice the avocado
4. on a plate, place the meal prepped egg and the bottom bun with a slice of cheddar on top to heat it up for about 20sec. You can also heat them up on a pan if you prefer not to use the microwave (if you just cook the egg do not microwave them).
5. Assemble your sandwich.
Berry Nice Cream
– 1 ripe banana
– roughly 3 cups of frozen berries
if you use a frozen banana, you will need to add some water to blend well.
1. Add a ripe banana and the 3 cups of frozen berries to a high speed blender (we use a vitamin) and blend on a low speed setting using the tamper to keep the mixture moving well. This takes 3-4 minutes.
2. Use a spatula to pour into a bowl.
Wild Blueberry Waffle
You’ll need :
– Waffle Mix
– Vanilla Soy Milk
– Ground Flax Seeds
– Frozen Wild Blueberries
– Agave Syrup or Maple Syrup
Sorry I don’t have exact measurements for this recipe but it it’s pretty self-explanatory.
100% OF THE ADSENSE REVENUE MADE FROM THIS VIDEO IS DONATE TO SPONSOR A CHILD WITH SAVETHECHILDREN.ORG Learn more about this initiative here : https://youtu.be/PAp–KRwG2E
Please consider SHARING this video to help me make a difference in Betseba and her community’s future.
S O C I A L
Instagram ‣ http://instagram.com/itslaurielo
Mailing list ‣ http://www.laurielo.com/signup.html
Second Channel ‣ http://bit.ly/hellolaurielo
Goodreads ‣ https://www.goodreads.com/itslaurielo
Twitter ‣ https://twitter.com/itslaurielo
Facebook ‣ https://www.facebook.com/itslaurielo
Spotify ‣ https://open.spotify.com/user/lauriemartel
Chubby’s Instagram ‣ http://instagram.com/themrchubz
C O U P O N S
You get a discount, I get a discount!
🐝 Save major $$ with Honey extension ‣ joinhoney.com/ref/qprsir
😔 Better Help ‣ http://bit.ly/LaurieLoXBetterHelp
🎧 FREE Audible Trial ‣ http://www.audibletrial.com/Laurielo
📚 My Amazon Store ‣ http://astore.amazon.ca/itslaurielo-20
🦋 Safe Products at The Honest Co. ‣ http://www.honest.com/refer/1140936
💰Ebates ‣ https://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=5paZAlNIZrM%3D%0D%0A
💻 Skillshare ‣ http://skl.sh/2jkdXr8
🍎 Thrive ‣ http://thrv.me/q33HsR
🏠 Airbnb $45 credit ‣ https://www.airbnb.ca/c/lauriem1930
🚘 Turo $25 credit ‣ https://turo.com/c/lauriel49
F A Q s :
‣ How old are you? 24 years old.
‣ What do you study? Bachelor of Commerce with major in Finance.
‣ Where are you from? Quebec City, Canada. Now live in Fredericton, NB.
‣ Where is your accent from? Please refer to my FAQ 😉
‣ What’s your ethnicity? I’m approximately a third French, a third Hispanic and a third Italian.
‣ What camera do you use? I now use a Sony a5000.
‣ What editing software do you use? I use Final Cut Pro X.
Music provided by Lakey Inspired
F T C ‣ Not sponsored! All opinions are my own (obviously).
HATE/NEGATIVITY POLICY : All hate and insensitive comments will be removed from my channel, and the users will be blocked. I post videos online for my subscribers and my own enjoyment. Your negativity is not welcome, your comments will be deleted. Thank you!
thanks for watching!!!
#vegan #breakfast #recipes